General rental housing resources
Get Trusted News in Your Community
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) has updated its Community Service policy to comply with recent U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development guidance. Because of the new rules, AHFC is proposing changes to the Residential Lease Agreement Addendum, Public Housing Obligations. Changes include:
- New qualifiers for individuals who are exempt from the requirement;
- New definitions for military families, stay-at-home parents, part-time or seasonal workers, students, and individuals with health or medical conditions; and
- Additional information on AHFC’s Contract Rent and Market Rent rates.
All comments are due by Noon on Monday, May 10, 2021.
211 – The non-emergency hotline
Community resource lists
The resource lists below are provided by various agencies throughout Alaska. Alaska Housing does its best to keep these lists updated with the most recent information.
- Classic Program
- Empowering Choice Voucher Program Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Literacy
- HUD Income Limits
- HUD e-newsletter
- Moving Home Program Memorandum of Understanding
- Payment Standards
- Program Locations
- Reasonable Accommodation Request
- Step Program
- Wait List