Homeless Assistance Program (HAP)
This program is coordinated with AHFCs funding partners, which include the Mental Health Trust Authority. Funds are awarded competitively to agencies (not private individuals) that provide emergency or transitional housing and/or services to prevent homelessness or rapidly re-house those who have been displaced.
Grant Funding Availability
No funding is available at this time.
Who May Apply
Eligible Applicants include:
- Units of local government (except the Municipality of Anchorage)
- Regional Housing Authorities serving the community at large
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Tribal organizations serving the community at large.
- Any partnerships or joint ventures of the entities listed above
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
PO Box 101020
Anchorage, AK 99510
800-478-2432 (outside of Anchorage)