Homeless Assistance Program (HAP)
This program is coordinated with AHFCs funding partners, which include the Mental Health Trust Authority. Funds are awarded competitively to agencies (not private individuals) that provide emergency or transitional housing and/or services to prevent homelessness or rapidly re-house those who have been displaced.
Grant Funding Availability
AHFC anticipates approximately six million will be available through the SFY22 BHAP funding cycle.
No funding will be available for new organizations through the SFY22 application cycle. Only organizations funded in SFY21, and the specific activities, will be eligible for funding.
Who May Apply
- Recipients of SFY21 HAP funds
- Applicants may apply as part of a previously established collaborative community group or individually.
- SFY2022 Notice of Funding Availability
- F.1 Authorized Signature form HAP 22
- F.2 Cost Allocation Plan Coversheet With Approval Line
- Quarterly Report Form and Instructions
- R.1 Alaska Housing Finance Corporation HAP Program Definitions
- R.2 Cost Allocation Plan Reference Documents
- R.3 Article 1. General Provisions
- R.4 Article 7. Grant Management
- R.5 Chapter 45 - 2AAC45.010
- SFY 23 Budget Revision Request Form
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
PO Box 101020
Anchorage, AK 99510
800-478-2432 (outside of Anchorage)