Housing Voucher Form Library
The forms found on this page are available to download for anyone enrolled in the Voucher online briefing. If you are not receiving a Voucher, please contact your local AHFC office before completing and submitting any of these forms.
Changes In Your Household
Housing Quality Standards (HQS)
- Type of Housing You Can Rent
- Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Requirements & Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector Information
- Mobile Home Tie Downs
- Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home
- A Good Place to Live
Rental Subsidy Standards
How Much You Pay for Housing
Talking To Landlords & The Voucher Leasing Package
- How To Talk To Landlords
- Voucher Leasing Package: Overview & Process
- Request for Tenancy Approval
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure
- Property Ownership Verification
- Request for Tax Payer Identification Number & Certification (IRS W-9)
- Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) Contract
- Security Deposit Request
The Lease Agreement
The Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”)
- Violence Against Women Act: Notice of Occupancy Rights
- The Rights of Domestic Violence Survivors in Public and Subsidized Housing
- Request for VAWA Protections
- Request for Emergency Transfer Under VAWA
- Tenant Handbook
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project: What You Should Know About EIV
- Landlord Handbook
Grievances & Appeals
AHFC will provide a reasonable accommodation to enable persons with disabilities to participate in any of the processes described in this section. Ask the local AHFC office for more information and assistance.
Applicant Informal Review
A voucher program applicant may appeal certain decisions made by AHFC in the administration of the program. The appeal process is found in federal regulations at 24 CFR 982.554. The CFR is available at www.gpo.gov.
Click here for the Applicant Informal Review process.
Rent Change Informal Hearing
A Housing Choice Voucher participant may appeal income and rent determinations made by AHFC. The appeal process is found in federal regulations at 24 CFR 982.555. The CFR is available at www.gpo.gov.
Click here for the Rent Change Informal Hearing process.
Participant Informal Hearing
A voucher program participant may appeal certain decisions made by AHFC in the administration of the program. The appeal process is found in federal regulations at 24 CFR 982.555. The CFR is available at www.gpo.gov.
Click here for the Participant Informal Hearing process.
Minimum Rent Exemption Process
A family subject to the minimum rent requirement may request an exemption due to a financial hardship. This process is found in federal regulations at 24 CFR 5.630. The CFR is available at http://www.gpo.gov.
Click here for the Minimum Rent Exemption process.
The Bridge Process
The Bridge Process is designed to address family financial hardships that occur due to extraordinary situations. Families must submit a Bridge Application along with appropriate documentation to begin the process.
Click here for the Bridge Process.