About Our Classes
Jumpstart provides educational opportunities to help families enrolled in Alaska Housing’s assisted housing programs meet their economic goals. Jumpstart provides access to free training and identification of helpful community resources that increase job skills, improve earning potential and help families become more financially independent.
Alaska Housing programs can work with you to:
- Help you create and accomplish goals
- Provide support by identifying resources that allow you to overcome challenges and invest in yourself
- Provide short- and long-term financial incentives to eligible families
- Provide continuing education opportunities to enhance your career options
Monthly Class Flyers
View, download and print our monthly class flyers:
Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides a monthly discount toward broadband service for eligible households.
Amazon Fire Tablet
Successfully complete one of the two options listed below, offered through the Jumpstart Education Program, to receive an Amazon Fire Tablet!
- Job Search Part 1 - Effective Job Application Principals, AND Job Search Part 2 - Resumes and Cover Letters AND Job Search Part 3 – Successful Interview Techniques classes.
- Basic Computer Skills Series 1 – 3
This incentive is only available to AHFC assisted housing participants – one tablet per person, while supply lasts.
Earn a $25 Gift Card
For attending and graduating the Creating Success in the Workplace class series. While supplies last.