Renewing BEES Certification
BEES certification expires February 1st in even-numbered years.
renew your BEES by:
- Attending an 8-hour in-person initial BEES class
- Attending a 4-hour BEES refresher
- Completing the online BEES exam offered through Wisdom & Associates.
- You can check for BEES classes at the AHFC Training Calendar.
To keep your BEES current you must submit a copy of either:
- your BEES certificate from attending a class or online refresher, OR,
- your BEES exam score from attending a class or taking an online exam.
Submit the documentation to AHFC.
You must submit proof of completion of a current BEES course or exam 30-days before your BEES certification expires.
The energy rater agreement will be suspended, and possibly terminated, for failure to provide the proper documentation prior to expiration.