Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums
Keep current with all Alaska Housing mortgage memorandums. Links to attachments and forms are active for the current year only.
If you'd like to receive our latest seller/service memorandums via email, we’ll be happy to sign you up. We typically send between 4-6 each year. Just provide your email address! We will never share your contact information, and unsubscribe options are included with every email.
Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums - 2023
- Servicing guide revisions to Release of a Co-Borrower, Insurance Requirements,
- Cancellation of MI, Delinquencies, Form SER-92 and Form SER-75.
- Clarification regarding implementation of SB143
- Servicing guide revisions to 3rd party Sale and Pre Sale Funds Remittance, HOA Super lien
- The required coverage amount on H-06 policies has been updated to no less than 20% of the unpaid principal balance.
- The minimum down payment contribution section has been updated to clarify a borrower's minimum down payment on Conventional loans and the use of gift funds.
- AHFC foreclosure advertising update.
- AHFC has increased the reimbursable amount for Attorney Fees for Non -Judicial Foreclosure action from $1600 to $2,300.
- AHFC is happy to announce that a borrower's earned real estate commission can now be used for down payment and closing costs.
- Clarification on what is allowed when a borrower has a pending sale and it's not going to close prior to the new purchase transaction closing.
- 2023 Income and Acquisition limits are posted for the First Home Limited Program. These limits are effective immediately, on commitments requested on or after June 14, 2023.
- The UND-3 has been updated to match the changes to the Lender Portal. Please start using this new version immediately.
- A Note regarding required repairs has been added to Section 7011 - PUR-103 Option. The PUR-103 form was also updated.
- Form SER-87 has been removed from the guide as it is an internal AHFC document.
- AHFC has increased the term for the Second Mortgage Program. A borrower can now go up to 30-years
- AHFC clarification on reporting sales results.