Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums
Keep current with all Alaska Housing mortgage memorandums. Links to attachments and forms are active for the current year only.
If you'd like to receive our latest seller/service memorandums via email, we’ll be happy to sign you up. We typically send between 4-6 each year. Just provide your email address! We will never share your contact information, and unsubscribe options are included with every email.
Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums - 2021
- 2021 Income and First Home Limited Acquisition Cost Limits have been announced
- Insurance Requirements and Insurance Loss Settlements
- Assistance Provider Interest Rate Reduction (APIRR)
- Presale Funds
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Foreclosures and Repossessions
- Eviction Guidelines
- Mortgage Insurance Settlement Procedures
- Multi-Family Insurance Loss Settlements
- Escrow for Completions and Equity Extractions
- Multi-Family Prepayments
- Report of Hazard Insurance Loss
- Reimbursable Fees and Costs
- Certification of Status
- Recommendation for Disbursement of Rent-Up or Operating Reserves
- AHFC has updated the documentation that is required to verify a borrower has not owned a home in the last 3 years, as well as tax return requirements for the First Home Limited and First Home Programs.