Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums
Keep current with all Alaska Housing mortgage memorandums. Links to attachments and forms are active for the current year only.
If you'd like to receive our latest seller/service memorandums via email, we’ll be happy to sign you up. We typically send between 4-6 each year. Just provide your email address! We will never share your contact information, and unsubscribe options are included with every email.
Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums - 2021
- 2021 Income and First Home Limited Acquisition Cost Limits have been announced
- Insurance Requirements and Insurance Loss Settlements
- Assistance Provider Interest Rate Reduction (APIRR)
- Presale Funds
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Foreclosures and Repossessions
- Eviction Guidelines
- Mortgage Insurance Settlement Procedures
- Multi-Family Insurance Loss Settlements
- Escrow for Completions and Equity Extractions
- Multi-Family Prepayments
- Report of Hazard Insurance Loss
- Reimbursable Fees and Costs
- Certification of Status
- Recommendation for Disbursement of Rent-Up or Operating Reserves
- AHFC has updated the documentation that is required to verify a borrower has not owned a home in the last 3 years, as well as tax return requirements for the First Home Limited and First Home Programs.
- AHFC is excited to announce the Military Facility Zone Loan Program. This program was created to provide a financing option for investment properties in the Fairbanks area where there is an increased demand for housing created, in part, by the number of incoming military personnel. The program will provide financing for qualified non-owner occupied duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes located within a Military Facility Zone. At this time, the only designated Military Facility Zone in Alaska is the City of North Pole.
- Updated PFD calculations. AHFC will be using $87.75 per month for the PFD income calculations.
- Revised Form SER-71 renaming form Notification or Recommended Action.