Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums
Keep current with all Alaska Housing mortgage memorandums. Links to attachments and forms are active for the current year only.
If you'd like to receive our latest seller/service memorandums via email, we’ll be happy to sign you up. We typically send between 4-6 each year. Just provide your email address! We will never share your contact information, and unsubscribe options are included with every email.
Single-Family Seller/Servicer Memorandums - 2024
- Previously in Section 8000.02, the guide stated the borrower had to leave the 4506-C undated. That has been removed. It is acceptable for the form to be signed & dated.
- We have removed the requirement for a home inspection from the AHELP section. If the entity providing the assistance requires a home inspection, the lender is to retain a copy of the report in their file.
- Minor changes were made in the following sections: Averaged Income, Self-Employed, Rental Income, Child Support or Alimony.
- Clarification memo on eligibility for an energy rate reduction.
- Clarification Memo regarding the Uniform Instruments that should be used. Please be sure to use the July 2021 versions.