COVID-19 Resources for Our Tenants
How can tenants protect themselves from COVID-19?
The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) offers insights and best practices for protection:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides additional resources:
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- How to Protect Yourself and Others
- How to Stop the Spread of Germs
Where can I find additional information?
- State of Alaska COVID-19 Website
- Interactive Map of Alaska Testing Facilities
- Fairbanks-Area Resources & Volunteer Opportunities
- Alaska 2-1-1 or call “211” in the state of Alaska
- Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Division of Public Assistance
- Internal Revenue Service, Economic Impact Payment
- COVID-19 Resources from U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Be alert for fraud and scams!
According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), scammers are taking advantage of the coronavirus situation. Be on guard against suspicious emails or phone calls asking for personal or financial information. Get the latest updates on COVID-19-related scams.
Editor's Note: Updated on April 20, 2020 to add new resource links from Alaska DHSS.