Alaska Housing releases annual report, $46 million dividend
February 19, 2020 at 1:33pm in Headlines, News Releases
MEDIA ADVISORY Feb. 19, 2020 - Alaska Housing Finance Corporation’s fiscal year 2019 annual report is available online at https://www.ahfc.us/
Highlighted accomplishments include:
- $45.6 million dividend, an increase of $6.6 million compared to the previous year.
- Value of mortgage portfolio up 6% to $3.4 billion; bond portfolio increased 6% to $2.4 billion.
- $227.8 million in tax-exempt housing bonds were issued.
- Delinquency and foreclosure rates remain well below the national average, even following significant Southcentral earthquake events.
- National rating agencies (Standard & Poor’s, Fitch and Moody’s) continue to rank Alaska Housing as one of the strongest housing finance agencies in the country.
WHAT: Alaska Housing annual report spanning July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation is a public corporation with a long history of providing Alaskans access to safe, quality and affordable housing through home financing programs, energy efficiency and weatherization, public housing and more. Since 1986, Alaska Housing has contributed more than $2 billion to the State of Alaska’s General Fund.
# # #