Need help with an energy efficiency retrofit project? Whether you’re starting a project or looking for financing, the Energy Efficiency Technical Assistance Center (EETAC) can help. Assistance is available for local governments, school districts, and tribal governments in Alaska for the development of energy efficiency retrofit projects.
Online, in-person, and over-the-phone assistance:
- Energy efficiency retrofit how-to guides
- Easy to use energy use analysis software
- Financial tools and calculators
- Operations & maintenance efficiency analysis
- Project scoping and planning
- Identification of funding opportunities
- Acquiring qualified project developers
The Alaska Housing Finance Corporation, the Alaska Energy Authority, and other state departments are committed to helping advance building efficiency throughout Alaska. We encourage you to contact us before, during, or after a project to ensure maximization of available resources and success.
Contact us at: