Request Meeting Space
Training/Board Rooms are located on the 1st Floor of the AHFC headquarters building at 4300 Boniface Parkway, Anchorage, AK. Rooms are available to the eligible users adhering to the rules and guidelines outlined below, during normal office hours Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. except holidays.
Guidelines as defined by the Training/Board Room Agreement are as follows:
- Rooms are primarily for AHFC usage. Rooms may be used by other organizations, state or local governmental entities & non-profit organizational entities only if there are vacancies on the calendar no more than 60 days in advance. Use of the room shall not adversely affect the needs or services of the Corporation.
- Use of a meeting room by a group is not necessarily an endorsement of that group or its views of the Corporation.
- Use of meeting rooms is limited to meeting events that support the Corporation's mission to “provide safe, quality and affordable housing to Alaskans”, i.e. home mortgage training, home energy efficiency training, health & social service agencies and/or other State of Alaska entities.
- Fundraising events or any type of solicitation is not allowed.
- Political events are strictly prohibited.
- Fee based events considered on a case-by-case basis.
To request use of one of our rooms, please download, complete and submit the forms below.