Waiting List Opening for Public Housing Program, Anchorage
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) is currently accepting applications for placement on its Anchorage Public Housing Waiting List. AHFC will be opening its 1-bedroom waiting list for properties located in Mountain View.
- The waiting list opens immediately and applications will be accepted through March 31, 2022.
- Each applicant family may only submit one application. Duplicate applications will be withdrawn.
- All applicants will receive written notification with the status of their application.
- Waiting List applications can be found online at https://www.ahfc.us/tenants/rental-programs/waiting-list-status. Choose the “Application” link in the AHFC-Owned Housing column for Anchorage.
- You may mail your completed application or hand-deliver it and place it in the drop box located outside of the Anchorage Family Investment Center located at 440 E. Benson Blvd. If you wish to mail it, send it to PO Box 241385, Anchorage, Alaska 99524.
Applicants with questions may call AFIC at 907-330-6100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. AHFC complies with all Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity nondiscrimination laws.