MTW Plans and Reports
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation is a Public Housing Agency participating in the Moving to Work Demonstration Program created in Section 204 of the Omnibus Consolidated Rescissions and Appropriations Act of 1996. As a Moving to Work Agency, AHFC has the flexibility to design and test various approaches for providing and administering housing assistance that:
- Reduce cost and achieve greater cost effectiveness in federal expenditures;
- Give incentives to families with children whose heads of household are either working, seeking work, or are participating in job training, educational, or other programs that assist in obtaining employment and becoming economically self-sufficient; and
- Increase housing choices for low-income families.
Moving to Work agencies are permitted to request exemptions from provisions of the 1937 Housing Act as well as its implementing regulations. These agencies may also combine funds appropriated under sections 8 and 9 of the 1937 Housing Act.
Plans are approved by the AHFC Board of Directors and transmitted to HUD approximately 75 days before the start of AHFCs fiscal year (July 1) each year. A public hearing and public comment process are completed before each plan is submitted to the AHFC Board for approval.
- FY2020 MTW Plan (public comment)
- FY2019 MTW Plan
- FY2018 MTW Plan
- FY2017 MTW Plan
- FY2016 MTW Plan
- FY2015 MTW Plan
Reports are transmitted to HUD approximately 90 days after the end of AHFCs fiscal year (June 30) each year.
- FY2018 MTW Annual Report (Proposed)
- FY2017 MTW Annual Report
- FY2016 MTW Annual Report
- FY2015 MTW Annual Report
- FY2014 MTW Annual Report
- FY2013 MTW Annual Report