Public Housing Program, Juneau
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) is accepting applications for placement on its Public Housing Waiting List. AHFC will be opening its one-bedroom waiting list.
- Applications will be accepted beginning October 25, 2017.
- Each applicant family may only submit one application.
- Applications must meet income eligibility guidelines.
- All applicants will receive written notification with the status of their application.
- Waiting List applications can be found at the following locations:
- Online at www.ahfc.us/publichousing/quick-links. Choose the “https://www.ahfc.us/files/6615/0161/4156/Juneau_PH_080117.pdf” link.
- The Juneau Family Investment Center at 3410 Foster Avenue, Juneau, AK 99801.
- You may fax to 907 463-4967, or mail your completed application or hand-deliver it to the Juneau Family Investment Center at 3410 Foster Avenue, Juneau, AK 99801
Applicants with questions-may call Saji Thomas at 907 586-3750 or send an email to email@example.com. AHFC complies with all Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity nondiscrimination laws.