Continuum of Care (CoC)
AHFC serves as the “Collaborative Applicant” or Lead Agency that coordinates the submission of the annual application to the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) for funding under the Continuum of Care program for the Balance of State CoC (all areas outside of Anchorage). CoC funds are used by agencies to assist homeless persons to access permanent housing and to support the Alaska Homeless Management Information System (AKHMIS). AHFC also provides assistance to meet the HUD required 25% local match through the CoC Grant Match Program.
- FFY 2017 CoC GMC Intent to Apply Form
- FFY 2017 CoC Grant Match NOFA
- FFY 2017 CoC Grant Match Application
- FFY 2017 CoC Grant Match Budget Form
- FFY 2017 CoC Grant Match Leverage Chart