Alaska Housing Finance Corporation releases annual report; nearly $30 million dividend announced
ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, JAN. 11, 2018 AHFCs Fiscal Year 17 annual report is available online.
Highlighted accomplishments published in the report include:
- A dividend of $29.4 million to the state
- 209 units of affordable housing units developed or upgraded through the Greater Opportunities for Affordable Living program
- The value of the mortgage portfolio increased to $2.9 billion and includes 14,941 loans across the state
- 13,000 Alaskans supported through the Basic Homeless Assistance program
- Progress in self-sufficiency programs benefitting work-able families living in public housing
- Personal success stories, including one womans journey from homeless to homeownership, in Kodiak
WHAT: AHFC annual report spanning July 1, 2016-June 30, 2017
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) is a public corporation with a long history of providing Alaskans access to safe, quality and affordable housing through home financing programs, energy efficiency and weatherization programs, public housing and more. Since 1986, AHFC has contributed $2 billion to the State of Alaska's General Fund.