Supplemental Housing Development Grant Program
The Supplemental Housing Development Grant Program provides funding to Regional Housing Authorities to supplement housing projects approved for development under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Housing Development Programs.
The funds in AHFC's program are limited to 20 percent of HUD's Total Development Cost per project and can only be used for the cost of on-site sewer and water facilities, road construction to project sites, electrical distribution facilities and energy-efficient design features in the homes.
Only recognized housing authorities are eligible to receive funding through these programs. For more information, contact the housing authority in your region.
Director, Research and Rural Development
Housing Authority Links
For complete contact list for Housing Authorities, please go to theAssociation of Alaska Housing Authorities website.
- Aleutian Housing Authority
- AVCP Regional Housing Authority
- Baranof Island Housing Authority
- Bering Straits Regional Housing Authority
- Bristol Bay Housing Authority
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- Copper River Basin Housing Authority
- Interior Regional Housing Authority
- Ketchikan Indian Community
- Kodiak Island Housing Authority
- Metlakatla Housing Authority
- North Pacific Rim Housing Authority
- Northwest Inupiat Housing Authority
- Tagiugmiullu Nunamiullu (TNHA)
- Tlingit-Haida Regional Housing Authority