Introduction to Green Buildings: Principles & Concepts
March 26, 2019 - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
AHFC Headquarters · 4300 Boniface Parkway · Anchorage, AK 99504
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Recognize competency and standards implications of appraising green buildings
- Understand the six elements of green building
- Identify benefits and costs of green buildings
- Recognize the green building certification and ratings programs for energy conservation and sustainability
- Consider the three approaches to value in context of green buildings
SPACE IS LIMITED!!
- 8 available for Contractors
- 8 available for Real Estate Professionals
Class cost is $70, complete payment during registration below.