The Taxable Program is available statewide for Alaskan borrowers or properties not meeting the particular requirements of other AHFC programs. It is a program that helps AHFC meet our core mission to provide quality, safe, affordable housing, providing an AHFC mortgage at a competitive interest rate for those Alaskan borrowers whose income may exceed the limits under other AHFC programs.
How the Program Works
Borrowers and properties must meet AHFC's general financing requirements. There are no program-specific criteria.
- Affordable Housing Enhanced Loan Program
- Energy Efficiency Interest Rate Reduction
- Interest Rate Reduction for Low-Income Borrowers
- State Veterans Preference
How to Apply
- Contact an approved lender.