Alaska Housing Finance Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
An AHFC application must be submitted for all position vacancies (a resume may be attached). AHFC only accepts applications for announced position vacancies. You must submit a separate application for each position vacancy, for which you want to apply.
- Financial Analyst I/II, Anchorage/Job #30-14. Level 18 or 20 position, $4,814.63 - $5,507.06/month (DOE). Applications Due: 09/04/2014
- Housing Program Specialist II, ANCHORAGE/Job #31-14. Level 14 position, $3,637.18/month. Applications Due: 09/11/2014
- Accounting Technician II, Anchorage/Job #32-14. Level 14 position, $3,637.18/month. Applications Due: 09/12/2014
- Application Programmer Analyst II, Anchorage/Job #29-14. Level 18 position, $4,814.63 - $5,715.17/month (DOE). Applications accepted until position filled
- Network Administrator I/II/III, Anchorage Job #28-14. Level 18, 19, or 20 position, $4,814.63 - $6,298.72/month (DOE). Applications accepted until position filled
To apply for a position with the AHFC, download and complete the employment application.
- Locate a position on the current openings list in which you are interested. Review the recruitment bulletin and determine if you meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
- Print and complete the AHFC application.
- Applicants must sign and date the application.
- Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on the closing date of the recruitment. Information and applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Applications may be:
- mailed to:
P.O. Box 101020
Anchorage, AK 99510-1020;
- Dropped off at 4300 Boniface Parkway, 1st Floor Reception Office;
- Dropped off at the local Job Service as instructed in the position vacancy; or
- Faxed to 907-338-7940.
For additional information, contact:
- Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
4300 Boniface Parkway
P.O. Box 101020
Anchorage, AK 99510
- 800-478-AHFC (2432) outside Anchorage, but within Alaska
Qualification Requirements for AHFC Positions
AHFC expects its employees to be well qualified for the jobs they hold. The Class Specifications establish the minimum qualifications for the job classes. It is your responsibility as an applicant to demonstrate possession of the minimum qualifications by stating what specific education and/or experiences meet the requirements.
College degrees are required for some positions. Be prepared to submit a copy of your degree or transcripts when requested.
The State of Alaska, Department of Revenue and AHFC comply with Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Alaska Human Rights Law and is an equal opportunity employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made available to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. Please contact AHFC at 907-338-6100 to make any necessary arrangements. AHFC provides employment opportunities to low- and very low-income persons in compliance with Section 3 of the HUD Act of 1968.
Public housing residents are encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER